Sunday, August 19, 2007

MySpace

I have finally joined the MySpace cult. Everyone and their mother (literally) is on MySpace...and I got tired of everyone asking me if I MySpace...and me feeling like an out of date loser...so I joined. Dang peer pressure! Anyways, for any of you who are interested in keeping up with the happenings in my life (cuz there are so many), than here is the link to check out MySpace: myspace.com/indyqueen20. Since I'm just starting out, I don't have many friends...so if you want to add me, you'd make me look a whole lot cooler...and I'd appreciate it!!!!

I'm gonna post some more wedding photos too. Since this is the summer of weddings for me I have pics to post of Lee and Stephanie...they're so fabulous! Anyways, that's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home