Monday, February 20, 2006

TAGGED!

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Subway (oh yeah..I was a sandwich artist)
2. Blue Heron
3. Lavender & Bauer
4. Prosecutor's Office

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Benny & Joon
3. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
4. Chocolat

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Cadillac, MI
2. Warsaw, IN
3. Winona Lake, IN
4. Those are the only places I've lived...what can I say..I'm young!

Four TV Shows I Love:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. OC
3. Beautiful People
4. Friends

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Carribbean
2. Hilton Head
3. Myrtle Beach
4. Daytona Beach

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Broccoli Casserole
2. Ritzie Chicken
3. Twiced Baked Potatoes
4. Potato Soup (from Bennigan's)

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Ebay
2. Ioffer.com
3. Yahoo Mail
4. Online Banking

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Carribbean
2. Italy
3. Texas
4. Cancun

Four Bloggers I am Tagging:
1. Nicole
2. Lacey
3. Jon Erdman
4. ???? New to the Blog world...don't have a 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home