Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An Auntie Again!

Reina Noel McMahon was born this morning at 12:54am. She was 20 3/4 inches long, and 8.2 lbs. She is a gorgeous baby if I may say so myself, and no I'm not being partial to my own!

I'll post a picture later so you can all see for yourself what a beautiful baby she is.

I pray to God that somehow my sister in-law's genes jump into my body when I'm ready to give birth. She's got the quickest labors I've ever seen. Ella Joi was born on the bathroom floor, delivered by my brother, because her labor was so quick, and Reina Noel was a 25 minute labor!!! Four contractions and she's out!! Good work Lace! My hat goes off to ya!

Seriously though, Love you all so much. Bummed beyond belief that I cannot be in Cadillac right now with you all. Give Ella and Reina a kiss for me...I'll see you guys next weekend. All my love...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you. Ella prayed for you and Taylor tonight!! :-)

5:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome dood..we will be here..it will be more relaxed and mellow this weekend anyways...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home