Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yada Yada

So I am now living with Nicole my superstar of a friend. I am virtually homeless after my "ex" roommate kicked me out last week. It has been an exhaustive week to say the least. Nicole has been extremely awesome though...I couldn't ask for a better friend or roomie. Shout out to my girl Nic!!! (There's your shout out Nicole =)

I am learning a whole new appreciation for art while living with Nicole. Her gallery is the coolest place in Winona Lake. All of the art makes me smile and happy, which is something that I've been needing these days. If you get the chance to go down to Art & Soul, you NEED to!

I could really use a miracle in finding a new place to move into. I had something I thought was going to be perfect and God sent--but it ended up falling through...and now I have no options at all. So if anyone has time to lift up a prayer or two and you happen to think of me...please pray that I find a new place, and soon. All of my stuff is in a storage unit, and that is only temporary, so I need to find something ASAP before I have to move my stuff again.

I'm struggling with why nothing seems to ever pan out for me. I'm tired of feeling lousy and grouchy. I think things will definitely be much better now that I'm at Nicole's, but I need to find my own place...and I'm really struggling with the fact that everything seems to be falling through. I would like for once, something to go right in my life. For whatever reason I'm at the lowest of the lows that I have been at in awhile. I'm trying to hold my head up, but I'm tired of never feeling like I can just be pissed at the situation. I'm tired of hearing God is going to come through...I've been waiting eight months for Him to do something with my situation and now it all seems hopeless. I have exhausted every option or opportunity that I know of, and cannot do any more than I have already done. I feel helpless. That feeling sucks. I want to do something to change my situation...I don't want to be like this. AHHH!

Needless to say, I don't have enough strength to even pray for myself or my situation...so if you would, please lift up a prayer for me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Good News is that Jesus cares, the Holy Spirit is still inside of you, Jesus is still preparing a place for you in Eternity, and you are very loved. The good news also is that if you have continued to pray about your situation and it continues to be the same - maybe you are exactly where God wants you. There is great joy in that - though it may be hard to see at times. Let the joy of the Lord be your strength. He is perfecting you in some mysterious way. He cares! He loves you! Look for those things right where you are to praise Him for, to be thankful for. Call your family or a close friend and tell them you love them and just wanted to hear the voice of someone that cares about you. YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN MAKE IT! RUN IN SUCH A WAY TO WIN THE PRIZE! KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GOAL! I am praying even right now that God will grant you what you desire.

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAMEN!! DONT give up on God his timing is always perfect

9:27 AM  
Blogger Hollywood said...

Thank you...it is nice to hear words of encouragement. I've been needing to hear something uplifting...and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers more than you know.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home