Friday, April 27, 2007

Out of Comission!!!

As most of you know, I got hurt last weekend and am now on crutches. Being on crutches is absolutely horrible!!!! There is nothing worse....my sides are bruised all the way down...I better have some kick butt arm definition after this is all over!

I have to say though...I have had a hard time with all of this...but I have some amazing friends to help me out. They have come over and done my dishes, laundry, cleaning and cooked me food! They are truly the best friends in the world! Thanks to all of you...you know who you are...I totally expect you to "cash in" on this in the future!

I've realized I don't post enough pictures on this thing....and that that is what people are really interested in right? So....I'm gonna post some random pics now for your viewing pleasure!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home